June 27, 2018

Good morning, so we got back in town Monday evening from Our girls trip to Disneyland. What a great trip 😎 I blogged on Saturday so let me tell you about the rest of our trip.

Sunday was a full day we got up really early to have our breakfast we split some pancakes and bacon I ordered from room service. Then first momlife mishap of day happened.

I went to put tray outside got locked out of room and my two year old didn’t know how to let me back in. So I called front desk and someone came up to let me back in.

My daughter wasn’t scared at all just chilling in her stroller watching PJ Masks with her sunglasses on ready for our day of fun.

So we headed into California Adventure Park to see the new Pixar Pier. It was crowded even though it was the extra magic hour for hotel guests only. The line for the new Incredicoaster was well past the start of Pier and about a 90 minutes wait.

We went to get in line for Toy Story Mania. That ended up being about an hour wait which made me decide to purchase max pass so we could just fast pass next time.

When we did get on Savannah was loving it but couldn’t quite get the hang of how to play the game so I helped her.

Afterwards we went through the pier checked stuff out then went on to the Ariel ride which Savannah loves. Then we went on to Cars Land had fun on the rides she was tall enough for.

After that Bugs Land is been asking her about the potty all morning but she hadn’t gone for me since hotel. So when we got off heimlichs Choo Choo I thought she pooped.

Took her to rest room all changing areas full so just went to a stall. She had wet pooped all up her skirt her back and this mom didn’t have a change of clothes with me. Parent Fail 🙁 But I had wipes and pull ups so got her all cleaned up. Told her no biggie and she went pee on the potty like a big girl for me.

I had to take the poop stained skirt put it under stroller carry her out in pull up and t shirt only and rush to a store to get her s new outfit for the day.

We did just that and then decided to go to Disneyland since our max pass worked for more rides for her height there. We first went on It’s a Small world. Then we went to Toon town went on Roger Rabbit Spin ride and then to meet Pluto and Goofy and Mickey. We tried for Minnie but she had just left for lunch

We went on the Go Gadget Coaster and then we were ready to get our stroller and have lunch. Unfortunately our stroller and it’s contents were no where to be found. We had to track down security and get them to help ya find it . After they searched two lands they said we probably weren’t going to get it back and gave ya a loaner stroller to use for the day.

Meanwhile when we were waiting in the sun my shoulders and back got burned terribly. We went on to have snack and not lunch yet as Savannah begged to see princesses first.

So we did she got to see Ariel, Cinderella and Aurora. We checked out some stores saw a few more characters. Right before we left to go to hotel for lunch and nap. I got a call and security had found our stroller.

So we got it and my daughter was now sad and liked the Disney loaner stroller better so I attempted to tow ours that lasted until downtown Disney then I had to stop and have had get in ours again.

We stopped at Starbucks got some salami and cheese a cake pop and milk and I needed an ice tea. After that we got up to our room I was thankful we had our stroller and that Savannah didn’t get sun burned like I did. I had lathered her up food before stroller went missing.

I got her down for a nap and I relaxed and tried to nap. She slept well so I got us some dinner ordered to the room but she didn’t eat hardly anything I’m sure she was too full from snack food.

We took the monorail back into the park for round two and had a fabulous night. Started at Autopia speedway. Then we went on to Alice in Wonderland, , small world , dumbo and then headed on to Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Winnie the Pooh and the haunted Mansion.

We caught some of the fantasmic show before taking the Disneyland railroad train around the park to mainstreet. I still can’t believe she made it until passed 10:30pm. We saw fireworks as well.

When we got to the room I got her on the potty and gave her a quick bath before addressing her for bed. Then I slathered lotions on my burns and dressed for bed and slept well.

Monday was our last day we slept in a little then got our bag packed had them take it to store for us while we went to Disney and immediately went to California Adventure we got to see Anna and Olaf then took pics and went on Monsters Inc.

Then we watched the Disney Junior Dance Party Savannah danced the whole time she loves that so much. Then we got some popcorn and water and headed to go on Toy Story less than 15 min wait with our max pass. Then we went on Pixar Pal around and then to the little mermaid. We had a couple of churros and more water. After that we saw Mickey Mouse, Incredibles and went shopping for last items of day.

I got Savannah a Minnie Mouse purse and we headed to Starbucks got me my venti iced tea and her an apple juice. Our plan was to get bag and car and go to lunch before our drive.

Of course it took longer than expected to get our car so by the time I went to stop she was passed out. So as hungry as I was I said to myself just get on road beat the traffic and eat when she wakes up.

Well at first traffic was flowing nicely until Riverside then a big accident caused stop n go for next 30-40 minutes. Once that cleared I was making good time again but had a terrible migraine. When we got to Cabazon she woke up and was hungry but I had just passed exit.

So I told her almost home and we both were starved and when we got home I took her in first made her some food put her show on so I could unload items from the car. Then I ordered myself a power bowl from CPK and we went to pick it up.

The wait was kinda ridiculous but we did finally get it went home quickly ate it so I could take Savannah in the pool. The boys were flying home from San Francisco and would be home soon.

My headache was bit getting any better. When my son and hubby got home I visited with them then had my husband hang with Savannah so I could bath after I got her bathed and cleaned up for bed.

My head was still killing me most of the night. When I woke up Tuesday it hurt but I figured once I took Advil I’d be fine. I wasn’t after I dropped her off to summer session I had to make my room dark and lay felt really bad until about 5pm.

Thankfully my husband Jeff was home and took Brandon to basketball and picked him up. He also picked me up a sandwich for lunch and I really appreciated that. We ended up going to have dinner after feeding the kids and getting then situated.

We watched Incredibles with them when we got home I spent night getting all the laundry done. This morning Jeff had to go back to June Lake we will miss him. He took Brandon to basketball while I went to drop off Savannah.

I was able to pick up dry cleaning and get groceries. I grabbed a croissant and green tea lemonade while shopping. Came home got everything unloaded and put away. Now I need to clean house make tan & nail appointments. My fit in 42 appointment as well.

Glad my heads feeling better. Haven’t been at Pure Barre miss it. I should be going tonight . Back to healthier food and a schedule.

Hope everyone is having a great week! 😊🦖🏡🌵😎🙏

Published by 40fitmom

My Name is Jennifer .I was born and raised in California.I am the proud mother of two incredible children Brandon and Savannah.I enjoy trying new things,Outdoor adventures,new recipes, and travel, just to name a few.I hope to encourage others to try new things! I strive to learn as much as possible. I am on a journey to be my best self. Working out more drinking half my body weight in water. Meditating and journaling to find inner peace. I am working on my self esteem and have lots of goals I’m working towards. I cherish my family and friends and never take a single moment for granted.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: